Wednesday 23 March 2016

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Are you noticing a trend yet? Yes, I'm Hannah and I have a liquid lipstick addiction. I should call this Hannah's search for the holy grail of liquid lipsticks, because that is essentially the only thing I'm doing with my life. I digress, this is my Kat Von D collection of Liquid lipsticks, and these things aren't the easiest to get hold of in Britain, lucky for me I visit America a fair amount for holidays, so I tend to hit up Sephora for all the brands that are like a forbidden fruit to the English, it mainly consisted of Kat Von D, Tarte and generally any new releases that hadn't hit the UK. So these liquid lipsticks were an obvious choice, with a lot of hype surrounding them, I picked up four before I could stop myself.

L-R: Lolita, Requiem, Outlaw, Backstage Bambi.
The shad range is probably the most impressive line I've been, there's something for everyone, with colours equally for the casual and the bold. The texture of these is quite mousse-link, they glide on well, are amazingly pigmented and look velvety matte on the lips, pretty much instantly. Despite claiming to be 'Everlasting' I wouldn't necessarily say they're the most long lasting, but they're not bad, they last a good amount of time, and I also don't find them overly-drying, but just don't expect these to look amazing after 12 hours. Overall though, I'd say these liquid lipsticks are probably my favourite out of my collection, and the range of colours is just so overwhelming that I fell the need to have them all, but then again I probably feel like that with most makeup. Have you tried any of these liquid lipsticks?

No comments :

Post a Comment