Saturday 12 March 2016

Feelunique haul


Lately I've been a complete idiot, buying things that I honestly don't need, but that's pretty much capitalism and let's just say I've been rather good at it. Anyways I made a (small by my standards) order for feelunique, I usually end up turning to the beauty sites after I've had a particularly bad day (most days) and I did show some restraint and refrained from buying about ten liquid lipsticks and eight skincare products. These three dudes made the cut...
First of all I purchased theBalm's Meet Matte Hughes Liquid Lipstick in the colour Charming which is a gorgeous deep berry colour. These liquid lipsticks not only smell like mint chocolate, they are also ridiculously pigmented, no patchy application whatsoever. I haven't tested out the wear time very much, I'll let you know how I get on, but its giving me some seriously good vibes.
Next up I purchased L'Oréal's True Match Foundation in the colour N1. Now, I originally did have this a while back, but the shade was way too warm for me (I think the colour was W1) and I wasn't a huge fan as it clung to a few dry patches, but I decided to give it another go in the correct colour as it was just recently reformulated and I'm always one for giving people a second chance. Again, I haven't used it too much but I'll update you if its groundbreakingly better than before.  
Lastly, I don't know about you, but whenever I make a purchase I can't help but throw in a face mask. I love face masks, I have a collection of them and I thought, why not throw another into the mixing pot. I noticed that the Dead Sea Magic Mud Mask was around £7-8 if I recall and it intrigued me, I have tried this out and I did really enjoy it, but I'm not really sure whether its a must have, it probably performs just like any other mud mask, but it did seem to clean out any clogged pores so I'm happy with it!
So, that was my mini (unfortunately not that mini in price however) haul from feelunique, if you have any of these products let me know what you think of them!


L'Oréal True Match Foundation - N1 and theBalm Meet Matte Hughes Liquid Lipstick - Charming

No comments :

Post a Comment